Accounting services, or "administrative assistance", are performed in a highly professional manner thanks to high-performance electronic tools and the thorough training of our staff. We use several versions of software and can offer to each client that which best corresponds to his circumstances. The mandate is managed in its entirety by one of our staff, under the supervision of a manager. The financial information thus treated is transferred to the client in the form of written or electronic reports. The client can receive the file by e-mail or better yet can access his accounts directly by means of a simple internet browser when he enters his user name and password ("internet accounting").
With performing software, we can provide more than a simple portfolio evaluation. Some of the available information is:
- Balance sheet with asset allocation
- Profit and loss account with detailed information like management fees, brokerage, safekeeping fee etc... and showing the exchange and market gains or losses, realised or not
- The portfolio performance for a delimited period of time using an average capital
- The performance by securities held
In addition, the client's different portfolios can be consolidated to obtain the global performance.
Administrative assistance services:
- General accounting, debtor and creditor accounts
- Securities accounting
- Compensation planning
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Preparation of special reports as required by the client
- Preparation of annual financial statements, audit assistance
- And more